Clubs & Activities
Franklin High School offers a variety of clubs and extracurricular activities. These are great opportunities, outside of athletics, for students to become more involved within the school and socialize with their peers in non-academic environments. We strongly encourage students to embrace these opportunities.
- Clubs and Extracurricular Activities:
- World Language: French Club, Spanish Club, Spanish National Honor Society
- Academics: Academic Team, Ohio Math League, National Honor Society
- Music: Jazz Band, Marching Band, Pep Band, Show-choir, Ukelele Club
- Other: Art Club, Magic: The Gathering Club, Student Government Association (SGA), Teens for Christ