Department of Technology
Director of Technology
150 East Sixth Street
Franklin, Ohio 45005
Phone: (937) 743-8648
Senior Network Administrator
The Franklin Technology Department exists to enhance, enable and empower engaged learning with the tools of technology.
- To meet the needs of the administrative and teaching staff by providing easier access to data, applications and faster processing power.
- To simplify management of computers in the district.
- To allow multiple platform computers to share resources.
- To reduce the cost of replacement of computer equipment.
- To reduce the cost of district software through concurrent licensing.
- To reduce the risks of data loss and equipment theft.